View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:39 AM
BRITISH LlON
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,267,596.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
When press row, the announcers and people in forums have it for Cunningham at over 95%, and Adamek wins with a 3 and 4 round advantage on 2 score cards, what do you call that?
I don't know how the press scored it, but I heard 3 pple commentating on the NBC broadcast and they had it the way I saw it: as a razor close fight, a draw or a close Cunningham victory.
Anybody who wants to tell me Cunningham "clearly" won this fight, doesn't know what he is talking about.
Almost every round was very very close.
EDIT: now I watched press scores from here: http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.co.at/
almost EVERYBODY from the press who scored it for Cunningham, had it 115:113 which is 7 rounds to 5 which is VERY CLOSE.
I also had it for Cunningham, but only by 1 point.
So I have no problem with anybody scoring it 115:113, but those people who cry robbery and say it was at least 8 rounds to 4 are ....well....