View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:18 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,476,319,625,724.61
Total Points: 5,605,988,561,853.53
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed retard that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.

Now, there is a chance that he's better than I expect and busts my ass up and knocks me smooth the fuck out. Not saying I'm certain I can beat him but he's one if the few I think I could take.

What about you?
What's your physical build? Assuming you're in his weight class he'd more than likely maul you. Dancing around the ring for 12 rounds expends a lot of energy and he is pretty good at cutting the ring off.

You'd either have to have superb conditioning or good enough inside skills so that you can take a breather.