View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:52 AM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,099,214.11
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ_kw View Post
So his legacy is tied to a guy who couldn't separate himself from a Marquez in 4 fights and a middleweight? You guys are pathethic. It's easier just to flat out say you just don't like him. Trying to justify it with "boxing" reasons is embarrassing.
Such an idiotic post and sums up what these flowmos think they achieved with the Marquez KO. Guess what newbs styles make fights. Did Ali and Frazier go life and death in three fights with Frazier winning the first one? YES. Did Frazier Get KTFO by Foremen easy? YES. Ok so by your Flowmo logic Foreman should destroy Ali. But that's not what happened is it? Boxing doesn't work that way. Anyone using Pac Marquez as a measuring stick for Pac Gayweather is a complete newb retard.

This is why these mouth breathers are celebrating? Idiots like Frank Suckdixs and reloaded think the fight helped them polish the Mayweather turd.