View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:31 AM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,323.03
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
floyd claimes he is great, but what great fighter has he defeated?

hell has he ever defeated a fighter in his prime?

no, the closest was hatton but that was at 147 and he was hatton was never that good in the first place, he was good at 140 though

floyd simply avoided the most dangerous fighters through out, on youtube you can see so many videos of him admitting that, when he got called out face to face vs margo but *****ed out

when he said live on air he does not take the dangerous fighters to save his record and so on

All I see here are excuses from guys like larry

Prime Kosta, Mosley, Margo, Cotto, Pacman and martinez

excuses to why he has ducked them, it is pathetic

come on, look at his prime, who did he really fight? oscar and ricky bloody hatton, seriously?

what career defining fight has he had?

nothing

I won't see this again but I am sure guys like Prettyboy and larry post 10 excuses why he avoided the best

also I want to ask, he fights once year, and pretty much takes crappy fights, everytime we hear it is a tune up, tune up tune up and tune up

every ****ing year it is a tune up?

he ducked pac but can save his legacy by taking out martinex at 154...yet all we hear are excuses
Talent wise he's the biggest ducker in the history of the sport. Not quit as blatant as Calzaghe but just as bad. Mayweathers career is just a more well orchestrated fraud post 135.

FMJ "We aint fighting to see who the best is"