View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,251,827.18
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
marquez clearly has more power. marquez knocked out pac cold. mayweather's never even knocked a bum out cold. marquez had diaz staring up at the ceiling, marquez beat peden down so much he was vomitting, marquez destroys bums with 1 punch. marquez has concussive power. floyd does not. mayweather can't really hurt guys unless they fly into turnbuckles or they are looking at the ref. basically all his stoppages are accumulation/corner stoppages where his opponent is still coherent.

It was a serious question and you come in hating like a moron , you cant help yourself kid just a straight up hater , and Floyd has koed bums out cold and also sat bigger guys than Juan has ever hit .

Any of the elite fighters hit Pac with that same right hand its lights out , you dont understand the difference in a perfect punch and power , this is why Id like to see Floyd fight the new Juan again , I got no doubt he would school him again and possibly stop him because Floyd is sitting on his punches more so these days .