View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:47 PM
HWChampion
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 HWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,419,493,074,212.45
Total Points: 198,419,493,501,496.88
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 Good luck - Weltschmerz 

Pacman can't fight in september! The rust and the KO will affect his performance. I think a fight in May and another in December will make him back to normal. Pac Man needs to stay on top so that, He will 1 day knock floyd Mayweather to the ground. And be appreciated for what he is. I can believe people knock the guy that has fought Morales 3 times, Barrera twice and JMM 4 times. This guy is in my eyes the king. The fighters on his resume are incredible! Only if top rank and GBP didn't have beef. We could see the king prove himself. And please guys don't think I'm a *******. I have always and always will be a very big critic of Pacman. Peace, Love and Harmony.