View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:47 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,236,378.15
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
Interesting question. I would say Marquez because of the Pacquiao knock out. Mayweather's last legitimate KO was against Hatton. Besides him and Corrales, Mayweather has never knock out a significant opponent, however.

Pacquiao has been hit by big guys like Clottey, Cotto, Margarito and none of them could drop him. Although, this last fight could be that Pacquiao was just worn down after being hit through so many fights but I'm giving Marquez the benefit of the doubt because Pac looked great against Bradley only a few months ago.
You may not like the way he did Ortiz, but however a KO comes when the fight is going, is a KO whether you like it or not! Now Ortiz weighed 164lbs, and Floyd basically blew that boy with one punch! I think both Juan and Floyd's power increased! But I still feel Juan has the more power, and I actually think he could hurt in a Floyd rematch!