View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 43 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,906,223.97
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

The reason I can't really take people serious when they say prime for prime Vitali or Wlad would beat most other good or great HW's is simple......

A prime Vitali fought a way past prime and out of shape Lennox, and was only up 4-2 in the fight, 3-3 depending on who you talk to, and than proceeded to get his face ripped to shreds and the fight was stopped. I mean that was the best fighter he's ever faced, a way faded and out of shape Lennox, and that's how he performed. So how does he handle a prime Ali, Foreman, Holmes, Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield, Lennox, and others???

And Wlad in his prime was stopped by Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster. Yes, I know he avenges the Lamon Brewster loss, but who's to say he wouldn't get stopped by the likes of Liston, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, and Lewis prime for prime or others???