View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:19 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,795,052,778,949.43
Total Points: 12,805,052,869,030.49
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I think you are one of very few people that think this. I think Floyd is an easy winner over Ortiz. I already saw this fight and the only damage Ortiz did to Floyd was with intentional headbutts that would make a billy goat jealous. Alvarez, Pacquiao, Guerrero and Marquez would all beat Ortiz. These guys don't quit and they don't choke when the pressure is on. Ask Lopez. He fought Ortiz and then fought Alvarez in his next fight. Lopez said Alvarez was a much better fighter than Ortiz in every way. After his last two fights there is no way Ortiz gets a rematch with Floyd anyway.