View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Deathknight88
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,078,614.97
kick this hateful troll - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
Mayweather-Duran at 147 (Floyd-Judah version and Duran-Leonard I version) would be a classic fight. It'd be a SD/MD and a very close fight.

Mayweather was too small to beat Leonard or Hearns. Those guys were big WW's, I mean Leonard was big enough to fight Marvin Hagler at 160, can you imagine what Floyd would look like at 160???
I don't know... I heard from a lot of people Hagler fought at 158 on fight night. Floyd fought at what? 153 on fight night? The size differential wasn't as massive as some people make it out to be.
I'm not saying Floyd should go up and fight against a Jr or a Martinez. But saying Floyd is way too small for MW is a bit out of portions as well.

Duran beat Barkley.. and that was a way past it Duran at MW
Is the likes of Chavez Jr really that much better than Barkley?

I get it that Duran was bigger framed than Floyd, but once again.. I just think if Duran was around today, he might possibly have taken up on the challenge of slaying big MW'S.