View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:06 PM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,020,027,548.45
Total Points: 159,229,090,772.82
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEELZ View Post
If Canelo fights Trout, that would be the best fight of the event, even if Mayweather headlines the show. That would be only way I would be interested in this card. I honestly don't know Guerrero that well but from what I have seen he is not that exciting to watch. Mayweather and Guerrero by itself is a decent fight but not some superfight to pay a lot of money to see.

And no, Mayweather is not fighting Guerrero to get ready for Canelo in September. Some people are so delusional. Mayweather has no plans of ever fighting him, so Canelo just needs to get started formulating his own legacy.

I think for a 22 year old to have as many fights as he has had with some very recognizable names on there is a good achievement. All these "bums" who supposedly have no "pulse" would probably knock out all of the posters on here criticizing them. But I also want him to fight someone like Trout or Martinez and I think he is willing.
Great post