View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:39 PM
kmas-ski
Contender

Rep Power: 9 kmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,008,889.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Yeah losing to Leonard and Hagler is comparable to losing to Prescott and Garcia...

You know you a clown when you need special effects to get your point accross... No but a certified G by the name of Marco Antonio Barrera lost to a journeyman fighter by the name of Junior Jones not once but TWICE! I can keep going with many more... You seem a little on the "I sat in the same class all day during highschool" side of things so let me exlpain: Great fighters have lost fights early in their careers and went on to have great careers. Wll that be Khan? who knows since his career is not over yet. Nobody is comparing anything only idiot who did that was you.

I made a statement about something factual and yet to be proven. Hey where can I download some cute graphics from? Stick to that cuz boxing clearly aint u.