View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:23 PM
kmas-ski
Contender

Rep Power: 9 kmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,008,602.59
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage84 View Post
What are you talking about? I didnt say he should retire and I don't hate him. I am just point out a comment like "I'm going to finish off the division" reeks of arrogance. He hasn't exactly been smashing through the division recently has he, what exactly is he "finishing off"? The division has done more damage to him than he has to it.

And WTF is a microwave boxing fan?
It means fans like yourself thinks every thing happens in 5 minutes. He's how old again? You do realize tons of great fighters had losses early on right? If not I got a great DVD that offer great insight on the history of boxing...stocking stuffer for you maybe?

And to my knowledge he technically has only 1 lost at 40 since we later found out about PEDerson but that's neither here or there, the bottom line is there's still ton to do at the divsion and if he feels confident he can "run through" the division then GOD BLESS him. How does being conifdent reek of arrogance? I guess you set your goals to the heights of a car celing then...smh