View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:48 PM
kmas-ski
Contender

Rep Power: 9 kmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond reputekmas-ski has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,008,683.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai mari078 View Post
Great Post! All these people on hear saying he has no shot are just Khan haters that don't wanna see him succeed. He technically has one loss to Garcia because we all know Peterson was a CHEATER on PED's in that controversial decision.

Khan is still young enough and has the skills to mature and still have a great career. We don't know whats gonna happen but to totally ride him off is just HATERS being HATERS!!
Thanks man I forget we have a ton of teenagers on this board who boxing history only goes back to the year 2000 and they don't understand every great fighter in history took a L here and there. Fighters that take risk will eventually lose. Khan (who I don't care for as a fighter but I respect his competative nature) went to DC in Peterson backyard to basically get a lost that we later find out was jaded. He aslo tried to fight Bradley but he was chasing Pacquiao. Now all of a sudden he's ducking the messgae board boogyman Lucas Mytthyyse? like u said this is deeper then just boxing some people are just miserable...Happy Holidays homie!