View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:33 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,000,167,331.62
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmas-ski View Post
According to your logic Tommy Hearns who was knocked out in all three of his major fights should of retired as well before he went on to become a HOF fighter? You microwave oven boxing fans kill me, a dude has a few losses and you ready to write his career off? When you fight other good fighters you take the risk of losing "hello hello" (in my Herm Edwards voice)
Great post

It seems in this day and age lose 1 fight and ur worthless
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<