View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,308,397.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamaniac View Post
Fascinating... I think it's reasonable to assume that any blow capable of inflicting that much damage should be clearly visible. Furthermore, isn't a groin guard (see figure below) designed to obsorb most of the impact of such a blow, thereby limiting it's severity?

If you've been in the ring, you know that there is only so much protection a groin protector can offer. And I'd suspect that they weren't as well-engineered in the seventies as they are today.

Buchanan had testicular surgery; to suggest that it was a result of cumulative shots to the abdomen is absurd. It was a low-blow after the bell. Duran should have been disqualified.