View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:59 AM
Bretty Poy32
TBE

Rep Power: 33 Bretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,009,386,516.87
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
brah I like pink floyd I just cant listen to hippies ramble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
I always considered them probability powers lol. Earliest instance I can recall was running through the churchyard once with my friends after youth service one Friday night. I was trying to impress some girls our age who were watching from afar, so I dashed towards them and did some tumbling acrobatics, sprung up in the air and hit a huge flip. On my way down, just as my feet set themselves on the floor and stomped--the power went out everywhere in the vicinity. Lights kicked back on within minutes but I'll never forget how contrived it all felt.
Since then I recalled feeling like improbable things kept happening to me. Songs on the radio I would dwell on miraculously played next, crossing my fingers handed me luckier odds(I never abuse the privilege) or so it seems, words I spoke aloud would be repeated immediately on the television, nearby, or stranger yet:the person I might be conversing with thought up the exact same line in their head. They're subtle little things that just fall in place for me sometimes.
I've always been klutzy lol so maybe it was the big man upstairs' way of balancing me out. Truthfully I might just be relying on a different part of my brain than certain people do. Never been one to prepare ahead, I work without a safety net. May be the two birthmarks(moles) I have under my left eye, they're placed in a spot supposedly reserved to accursed newborns according to superstition o.O
nice one.

the recent one i can remember was, i was listening to springsteen on my mp3, (i was really into his music that time) then i went into the thrift store, walking around and then i saw 2 of his albums on vinyl. the one was just on display in the open. i bought it. it was on good condition.