View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Boxing Bob
Mexico = GOAT :mexico1:

Rep Power: 0 Boxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,036,686.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Floyd will always be known as the fighter who ducked Manny Pacquaio. End of Story! He can fight who so ever he wants... those casual fans of the sport that only pay attention to the big names will always remember him as that. The non Floyd fans as myself...will as well. I dont care who he fights. I know he will never fight a legit threat...so who gives a shlt! He said it himself!
Here is the link Floyd said he wouldnt.... for the confused ones who think Floyd will fight someone like Sergio or Canelo....
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020
from the beginning Floyd told Manny, take the test, Manny gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Floyd never waivered on this offer and Pac never accepted it. Instead he got KTFO for less than 1/3 of that and seriously diminished the value of a Pac/Floyd matchup and Pac nuthuggers like you scream Floyd ducked him! Unbelievable