View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:18 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,925,270,747,274.03
Total Points: 6,935,270,832,979.87
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I like Marquez to win a ud. Marquez was always great but his new fitness trainer seems to make him better yet. I am not saying the trainer uses peds. to help him because I don't know that. It could be his exercises and legal supplements made Marquez better. I just know that since Marquez hired him he seems to be stronger, more muscular, and punch with more speed and power than ever before. I think Marquez would figure Whitaker out and find a way to win even without Heredia but it's a close fight.