View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:33 PM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,291,339,918.50
Total Points: 12,241,287,358.74
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

I truly believe ppl are reading wayyyyy too much into that K.O. let the man fight again before we start jumping to conclusions. It's not his first loss, it's not his first K.O. defeat..I think the way he was smiling after he woke up is very telling of how seriously concerned he was..which wasn't of much concern to him. I think his family tho by going publicly with their cries for retirement do him a bigger disservice than the punch and the speculations. Let him fight Bradley get his straps and get his confidence back up..he'll be fine.