View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:39 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,874,762,550,033.81
Total Points: 1,000,260,877,928,065,920.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickback View Post
This was definitely a great fight and Manny was one solid straight left from ending it. But whats getting lost in the shuffle is the first knock down and when Manny was hurt by another right from JMM. Although Manny's aggression was on a higher level than his last few fights, his overall report card IMO was lower. He wasn't patient and displayed absolutely NO defense what so ever. Not even his typical throw a combo then dip out to the right. If they do a 5th fight and I suspect they will and possibly a 6th, I hope Freddie realizes that Manny needs at least some D to continue at this age.
Exactly. Marquez wasn't even throwing that many punches but he was just landing at will. People who say he fought a great fight think boxing is all about offense apparently. I was not impressed with his defense at all. That 3rd round KD was darn near embarrassing.