View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 407 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,133,012,374,213,122,048.00
Total Points: 6,722,291,325,970,632,704.00
To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt  :usa2: - BulgariasFinest  You deserve more of these bro - Alx.  For the Blues - BulgariasFinest  I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic 
It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw  Merry Christmas Chief - TBear  Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass  Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear  happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr 
Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass  Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose-  merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules  Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA  Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw 
Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass  thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose-  and a beer to wash it down - -jose-  Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER  Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
the first gift goes to you Chief

enjoy!
Thanks Jose my man. I got you a gift too bruh. Now I dont normally share this with anybody, but for you mah homie take a sip.