View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:11 AM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,783,336.09
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
The idea that the universe burst forth from nothing is among the most absurd fantasies yet created by mankind.

The natural way that nature works does not permit such a thing. Yet, we dispense with the natural laws of nature and accept the notion anyway. The danger of notions such as this is that they intefere with and prevent a better understanding of the true nature of the universe.
lol.

"The natural way that nature works" Classic!

So you believe in an infinite regress? Or a creator?

btw, the show does suck. I watched a few episodes in complete silence in a room full of stoned fools (i was one of them). Smoking makes the bad worse, and the good better.