View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,584,310,462.49
Total Points: 104,651,822,712.06
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

The Notorious Concubines (1969)

It's 13th Century Japan and a two-timing houswife livin' the trife life schemes to move upward in society only to link up with a wealthy bastard who is slowly going insane in a world of orgies, severe punishment and even rape. This is some late '60s sexploitation mixed with violence (I laughed out loud at the fight scenes, having never seen bad fighting scenes in an Asian film before, but obviously this movie was geared towards the gratutious sex and not the battles). The film will be seen as pure camp, but early on the story, although basic, moves along quickly and effeciently before it gets lost and becomes kinda muddled. Although there is nudity it's not very explicit for the most part. Some of the dialog at the start would fit in well on a Wu-Tang album. Overall, it was fun to watch but it wasn't mindblowing. Would give it a strong 6.5 out of 10.

[WARNING: TRAILER CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Azumi (2003)

In feudal Japan, a master out in the countryside secretly raises a pack of kids to become lethal teenage warriors. Their mission is take out various warlords before they can begin a full scale war. The main character is Azumi (Aya Ueto) and she is very pretty. Before the mission begins, her and her friends come off more like Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles with the way they talk and act with each other, but in one of the most memorable scenes early on that all changes rather quickly. The movie is quite entertaining with some really good fight sequences and there's a main villain who looks and acts like a total pansy but like most good villains you love to hate him. A solid 8 out of 10.

Chocolate (2008)

Thai movie about an autistic girl who learns phenomenal martial arts skills by watching Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Tony Jaa movies. I got to admit when the movie first started it felt kinda goofy and cheesy. But that all changed once star JeeJa Yanin started doing all her amazing action scenes. According to a behind the scenes short on the DVD, JeeJa trained for two years before filming began and continued training for two more years while the movie was being shot. Anyways, she really does look like she's about 15 in this movie (although I think she was in her early 20s, not sure) and although there's a melodramatic storyline that involves forbidden love, ladyboy gangsters and even a rival autistic b-boy, the real strength of the movie is the great fight scenes. All while watching I kept thinking that some of the stunts looked absolutely brutal and sure enough during the credits they show you several of the cast being seriously hurt during production. Give this one a super strong 8.5 out of 10.