View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,890,052,855,650.61
Total Points: 17,791,053,302,239.52
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
With success comes downfall but just because Pac lost doesn't mean he needs to be sheeted on now, for majority of the time he was successful with his fighters, I do agree though that they win and lose together so he also deserve some criticism in that respect.
Not really sh1tting on Roach, but there is no denying Roach is the one sh1tting on everyone and talking the most crap, his head got filled with hot air.

Roach used to be cool when he was that silent humble guy you saw in Pac's corner, strict, and no nonsense. Now he acts like a celebrity too good for anyone and too busy to even study tapes, he basically let Pacquiao train himself for the past two fights.

Roach is overrated to put it bluntly