View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:02 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,696,130,250,637.85
Total Points: 17,597,130,695,472.12
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Fair enough, I do see what you're saying btw.

Khan KO, Pacquiao KO and Chavez orbital bone broken does not make good reading for Roach in 2012.

He'll be hoping 2013 is a better year.
Roach just needs to be humble again is all. He seems to have gotten a big head and stopped studying new strategies or fight tape. People who've trained there said he has a publicist and agent now, and acts all hollywood and is unapproachable since 24.7.

Roach used to study fight tapes with his boxers, he doesn't do it anymore because he is busy going to nice restaurants with his girlfriend and going to sleep.

I think if Roach doesn;t have the energy to train all these guys he needs to bring in an assistant trainer who is a good defensive strategies.