View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:57 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,023,698,849,384.15
Total Points: 26,023,698,941,668.46
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
i thought moorer left because he was overstepping his boundaries as an assistant trainer/being too controlling...like he was acting too much like he was the boss..and pac and co. weren't really liking that (not just roach). and didn't the rift between roach and ariza start when ariza abruptly left training camp in the philippines to go off and train chavez jr without telling khan and roach (also the same reason why khan fired ariza)....
That was what Roach told the media, Pacman liked /Moorer and he was spending too much time with Moorer, Moorer would go to Pacman's morning runs and was really getting close to Manny, Roach saw Moorer as a threat. Especially when Moorer brought up Roach's illness saying he had Roach's back and would help train his fighters.

You do know Roach wants all the accolades for himself right? Mike Tyson called Roach and asked Roach for a job, he asked Freddie can I help train MAnny Pacquiao and Roach told him no. You know why? because Roach knew if Tyson was in camp it would bring more attention to Mike Tyson and Pacuiao than him on 247.

Everything about Roach is ego. It would have been awesome to see Tyson teach Manny his head movement and cutting off the ring.

Roach is also one of the most arrogant guys in boxing.