View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:44 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,113,288,045,808.40
Total Points: 17,114,288,447,437.97
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Pacquiao's gameplan was working. You're saying Sr. said it wasn't down to Roach. While it may be true I struggle to believe that.

Khan was beating Garcia, Roach warned him before the third and fourth rounds but Khan didn't listen.

Roach is not a defensive orientated trainer. Probably a fair comment, he has said as much himself in recent weeks.

Who should train Pacquiao instead?
I think Pacquiao should have gotten with someone who is more of an all around trainer like Joe Goossen who trains fighters in So California, Goossen would have been a great trainer for Manny, he is offensive minded but also teaches his boxers how to cut off the ring and how to use the ring.

He trained Casamayor, Diego Corrales, Michael Nunn, and many others.