View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:40 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,465,711,573,830.66
Total Points: 9,702,773,423,876.56
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

I wished Gamboa was more positive about making the fight right now like 50 is. However I'm willing to wait and let the fight build. I think they’re going to hype it up and make it a possible PPV card.

By the time the fight is made, Broner will have all kinds of haters hanging from his nutz. Floyd is fading out so his paying haters will transition that hate over to Broner.

It's the biggest fight to be made around their weight classes. Letting it simmer will bring on anticipation especially if they look good in their next fight or two while keeping the 0's..