Thread: Love thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:58 AM
prettyNpink
San Antoino Spurs!

Rep Power: 3 prettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,070.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
let's see:

you don't like boxing

the dude who brought you here (to make some other chick jealous) is no longer here.

the dude who brought you here (who to my knowledge you haven't even met) IS NO LONGER HERE!

so really, what if your interest here?
Okay first off, I do like boxing, like i said before you knw nothing about me to even judge me..
Second off, I do knw Vers, Ive knwn Vers for years, Went we to High School together dumb ass.. Learn your facts before you try to call someone out.
Like i said when vers is done with his fight he will be back on.. and as for him bringing me on here to make some girl jealous naw playboy you got your facts wrong.... Why dont you let that **** go already!!!