View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 AM
teddycanyon
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 teddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,009,941,593.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
I love this article...proper read ....I got a lil' choked up reading that...Adamek did indeed dodge Steve for like 4 yrs....I remember seeing Steve at the Adamek-Banks fight and expecting Adamek to fight him next...but he didn't.....with Sauerland having the top cruisers under contract, I felt like it was a good move for Steve to roll with them to get those fights...but it didn't work out the way I thought

Haye didn't want it at cruiser...Huck would NEVER take the rematch and it took Adamek 4 years to man up and walk the dogs...WAR USS
why is it ducking when fighter A has beaten fighter B, fighter B did little to prove he deserved a rematch, and fighter A and B aren't even fighting in the same division for the majority of those four years?