View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,825.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
I'm not necessarily saying Trout is the best at 154 either. Trout has beat more 154 fighters than Mayweather though. I'm just asking what there is that makes Mayweather the best at 154. That Cotto win certainly isn't it. Head to head, a lot of people see either Trout or Canelo beating Mayweather because they are much bigger.

As for the Pacquiao thing, i'd take issue for that if Pacquiao was seen as no.1 at 154 back then, too. Mayweathers title at 154 is legitimate, no problems with that. Mayweathers ranking as best at 154, is not (for me).
If not Floyd than who? Who else has the resume and is worthy to you? Trouts fought more guys at 154 but he hasnt fought any real contenders either. I saw the Delvin Rodriguez fight and he was fading at the end. I walked away thinking hes OK. I think Trout improved his stamina in the Cotto fight but defensively he was getting hit with bombs. Cotto lands a few jabs against Floyd and people say hes getting old. So what would you rather be hit with bombs or jabs? Trouts victory over Cotto was impressive but I thought Floyds victory was a little more impressive.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<