View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:27 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 11 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,620,768,176.74
Total Points: 14,570,708,119.77
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be "objective" - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

I hate to say it but I agree with Angel..ugh Can't believe I just said that..but Amir and Virgil aren't bringing anything new to the table..he still vulnerable to looping shots and that's danny's bead and butter. It's going to take someone with a chin and patience to outbox Danny.