View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:44 AM
hogey
Contender

Rep Power: 9 hogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond reputehogey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 216,958.99
Total Points: 10,000,221,726.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
I have no problem with Price taking this fight, but what you've written here is just not true. Adamek, Povetkin, Arreola, Chagaev, and a handful of others are better than Thompson.
Respect your opinion mate, but i dont agree any 4 of those you named have done a lot to show me they are much better than Thompson. I know Adamek is a better fighter but not at this weight and Povetkin is just a paper champion who has struggled against real dross. At the end of the day the whole division is poor and although the fighters you mentioned would be good tests, you know as well as i do they are not gonna risk their rankings with someone as hard hitting as Price, so Thompson is about as good as it gets.

Last edited by hogey; 12-19-2012 at 05:56 AM.