View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:27 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748,909,741,757.38
Total Points: 1,748,918,670,708.19
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Mongo View Post
In fairness to Khan he needs easy fights while Hunter attempts to transform him. He needs huge changes in his technique and how he acts in the ring and that is a very big ask as his habits are very strongly ingrained. If he is put under pressure he will fall straight into his old strongest habits and that is exactly what will happen when he fights anyone good. It is one thing being taught improvements and another getting them down to automatic.
Showtime are not going to cough up for too many fights that suck so I don't know how many more Molina type soft touches he can take on before he has to step up.
Showtime is gonna get dicked like they did with Bute. They paid him a bunch of money hoping to get paid off on a Ward fight and got played. Refusing to televise the Froch fight after all the garbage they put on was ridiculous.

Khan will find excuses and push through 3 bums then jump to HBO or go home to SKY PPV if Showtime doesn't bend over again.