View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,073,388.12
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFynest View Post
I actually don't mind this match up. In such little fights he's fighting someone who fought the legit champ under a year ago. Unlike someone like Deontay Wilder who's got double the fights as Price (26-0) and STILL fighting bums.
I agree with you and I think even with his 40 year old and above opponents Price has still fought better opponents than Wilder. And there is nothing wrong with Price facing Thompson in only his 16 fight. After all Thompson was ranked in the top ten by Ring magazine more recently than anyone that Fury has fought.