Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Fury
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,530,962,925.75
Total Points: 29,530,994,993.22
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Someone over on the borderlands wiki rolled the same slot machine over 2,500 times in a row, documented the results of each spin, and then crunched the numbers into percentages as to what percentage chance a player has of getting each symbol per spin.

The chances of hitting triple vault symbols ended up being 0.04%.

Or 1 in 2,500 spins, to be exact.
I would normally do two spins every time I ran through. You're better off farming the bosses you know will drop a legendary.

Damn babymaker took me ages to farm. Madame Von Bartlesby hits really hard. Kept dropping me in one with the kamikaze varkid sh*t and she can fly, so falls off the cliff all the time. The time I got the babymaker she fell off the map, luckily the gun didn't.