View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:23 PM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,992,382,206,201.99
Total Points: 51,105,379,706,899.67
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
I doubt the validity of those statistics, but they very well could be true for all I know. However, if you're saying that 1 of 10 online shoppers will become the victim of a cyber crime such as identity theft, then I'm saying 10 of 10 people sending nudes will have their pictures go public.

I've shopped online literally hundreds of times over the past decade and I've not been the victim of cyber crime once. Coincidentally, I've transmitted 0 images of my c*ck to anybody within the same time period and I've never had to worry about pictures of my wang being shown to the world.

Not that I'd give a f*ck even if they had.

You're right - It's not the victim's fault that they ended up being hacked. However, an intelligent person safeguards themselves from any fallout given the increasing likelihood of becoming a victim.

Like I said, I have no sympathy for the 'victims' of this crime due to their unintelligent and risky behavior.

That said, I'm done debating this issue - I've got some work to get done and some beers that need drinking, so thanks for the thoughtful and interesting debate.

Never too late to start