View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 27 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 260,431,494,032.91
Total Points: 1,370,431,697,491.83
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Fighter of the Year: Tyson Fury, of all our fighters he's advanced his career the most

Fight of the Year: That i saw, Brook vs Jones, though i havent seen a lot of the ones which people are touting...

Non Participant of the Year: (trainer, manager, promoter, journalist, whatever) Hennessy for doing so well with C5 boxing and matching his prospects tough.

Prospect of the Year: So many! Billy Joe Saunders for me though (honerable mentions, Price, Frampton, Quigg, Yafai, Eubank)

Round of the Year: Cant remember without going back and watching fights, might get back to you...

Event of the Year: Hatton vs Senchenko

Upset of the Year: Degale and Bellew beating Warren

Letdown of the Year: First Quigg Munroe fight ending on a cut... redeemed later but damn i was annoyed!

KO of the Year: For pure excitement and drama Froch over Bute. I was literally shouting at my tv! Hon mention Haye over Chisora for its brutality (either one haha).

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-17-2012 at 07:29 PM.