View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Ferrarijones
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Ferrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these partsFerrarijones is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,189.67

I'm actually glad to hear this. I was telling someone the other day if Shane does in fact decide to come back it should be under his Father's training regimen. He knew how to get Shane in tip top condition and prepared for battle. I've never been sold on Naazim. To me, his work (or lack thereof) with BHOP made people think he was a better train that he is. Although he's a student of the game, insightful metaphors and philosophy don't make a guy a good trainer.

Would love to see Shane back for one last hurrah after the Alvarez fight. He deserves a warrior's farewell.

Then please hang 'em up for good Shane.