Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Fury
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,530,962,925.75
Total Points: 29,530,993,944.22
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Have you ever managed to hit triple vault symbols on any of the slot machines? I must've spent at least a million bucks in the one I use in Sanctuary and I've still not hit the jackpot as far as weapons go. I've hit triple eridium bars at least 10 times, though. Which does me no good now that I've bought every SDU available in the game and have the max amount of eridium (99) in my inventory with nothing to use it for.

I had heard the same about 'True Vault Hunter' mode, hence why me and the gf have been trying to hit level 40 before we start. Going from level 39 to 40 is absolutely painful, though. It's taking forever with these low level enemies.

I should note : We did all of the side missions available in playthrough 1 before finishing the main story aside from the Hyperion circle of slaughter. That mission is f*cking nuts. Still can't finish the final round, and we're quite a few levels over what the game says is recommended.
I think it's impossible. Best I've got is the eridium jackpot (which is useless) You can get two really good SMGs from Moxxi if you tip her enough.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<