View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:42 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 492,204,520,365,958,400.00
Total Points: 492,204,530,366,052,096.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Annnnnnd how many WW's does he have?
Think he'll give his pet project Vargas to Bradley so soon?
I just remembered that Bradley vs. Guerrero was talked about but apparently Bradley did not want that fight. I think that would have been a very good fight but I think Guerrero will get the Floyd fight now. Arum does not have to match Bradley in house. There are welterweights he could match Bradley into that are not Golden Boy fighters and he has matched his fighters into fighters he does not promote before. Arum did seem willing to put up with Golden Boy to make a Bradley-Guerrero fight and if what I read on Boxing Scene was correct it was Bradley that turned the fight down.