View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Hyper Knuckles
Knights of the Round

Rep Power: 7 Hyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 713,784,706,830.15
Total Points: 954,142,229,904.93
A Toast to a great Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Here you go man! - codey Good post bro. keep up the good work. - codey A toast for the return of the King, congrats. - Dinamita 03 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Hyper Knuckles 

I feel bad for what happened but I'm certainly not going to thrive off it by watching the news 24/7 and pointing a finger at someone I know nothing about. The media spins a story how ever they feel it will sell, before the specifics are even confirmed and loose ends are tied. Why invest myself emotionally and affect what could've been the happiest day of my life.
I'm not going to fool myself into believing every word a stranger tells me just because it's on the internet/tv. Kony 2012 anyone? The overexposure is what irritates me more than anything. It's just one of those cold detached statements you can't ever win when you say even if deep down everyone knows it true.