View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Hyper Knuckles
Knights of the Round

Rep Power: 8 Hyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,148,077,910,571.36
Total Points: 1,388,435,435,601.88
A Toast to a great Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Here you go man! - codey Good post bro. keep up the good work. - codey A toast for the return of the King, congrats. - Dinamita 03 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Hyper Knuckles 

I stopped watching the news a long time ago. I simply don't find enjoyment at the expense of other persons tragedies. Now if only univision and every other spanish cable channel would stop broadcasting Jenni Rivera's death, that'd be great... I swear it's like they want the women to reanimate herself. Seriously people, she's not coming back. Lets move on. ..It's like I'm having Trayvon Martin withdrawals.. (RIP to all the victims)