View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:03 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 207 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,578,451,431,336.09
Total Points: 13,578,473,345,469.89
10,000 mind blowing posts - Don PWNleone I love you. - Bendigo A drink to Richard Dunne - The most prolific centre back in  the history of the Premier League. - Monty Panesar Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou 
Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze 
squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab 
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
I have nothing to say about this particular instance, at all.

But if you are going to post something like this, you would be better served to either disprove something or be silent. Or give some rational commentary, or something of the sort.

Can you disprove that the men's job was what it is said to have been, which I posted links to the effect of? Because the linked-in profile could've been a different guy for instance, though this is unclear.

Otherwise, your post doesn't really contribute anything. You are just trolling.
What is the significance of this coincidence?