View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,184,307,826.47
Total Points: 120,185,500,514.17
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosG815 View Post
And you are a cheerleader for this Pacquiao fanboy. The only thing worse than being FightingPride, or anybody as stupid as him, is being his cheerleader. Congratulations, you've outdone yourself.

Somebody has to. These idiots run around on this site as they have for years and pretend to be boxing fans when in reality they do not follow the sport, and have only seen Pacquiao fights from 08 to now, and highlight reels from earlier in his career. They can talk about Floyd and Manny all day for all I car, which is what they do, but for them to talk about legendary fighters and ATG's like Tyson, Frazier, Ali, etc. is a disgrace to those fighters and the sport. If Pacquiao fans weren't so stupid I wouldn't need to, but what he said was idiotic and I just called him on it.
this guy must be one grumpy old dude in his 60's who sits on his stool in some retirement home thinking he's better than everyone else. guy's wack, last i check this was an open forum,