View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:06 AM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,142.50
Total Points: 300,000,279,462.77
No Message - mellow_mood No Message - DominiBox 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosG815 View Post
And you are a cheerleader for this Pacquiao fanboy. The only thing worse than being FightingPride, or anybody as stupid as him, is being his cheerleader. Congratulations, you've outdone yourself.

Somebody has to. These idiots run around on this site as they have for years and pretend to be boxing fans when in reality they do not follow the sport, and have only seen Pacquiao fights from 08 to now, and highlight reels from earlier in his career. They can talk about Floyd and Manny all day for all I car, which is what they do, but for them to talk about legendary fighters and ATG's like Tyson, Frazier, Ali, etc. is a disgrace to those fighters and the sport. If Pacquiao fans weren't so stupid I wouldn't need to, but what he said was idiotic and I just called him on it.
And who's talking about Pacquiao? Idiot!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<