View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 226,580.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
Well there is a legitimate concern/suspicion

remember that this guy would eat/drink anything including his own piss.

couple that with working with a known PED supplier, you know people are gonna ask questions. Am i accusing JMM of anything? absolutely not he is a great fighter and would have beaten manny without PEDs but is there a legitimate reason to be suspicious? absolutely.

if people can accuse and assume manny is doping because he refused a test, then people can also accuse and assume JMM is doping because he works with a known PED supplier and actually visibly became bulked the within the year's span

that's how i see it
A fair assessment. I would hasten to add that JMM was under alot of pressure to win for nationalistic reasons and the decisions against him in the past could have fueled him to step over the line. Yeah, I think he probably cheated. It's a shame because I don't believe Mannie is juicer.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<