View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Nekronicle
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Nekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,434,500,611.17
Total Points: 134,434,525,841.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
Why would you buy all those DVDs when you could pay this one website that has all the fights 30 bucks for a year and download them in hd that's a whole year of fights for 30 even the ppv next day or few days of course but come on **** hbo they don't need more money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
You got digital cable? If you do and you have hbo just get hbo go it comes free for your computer or a app on your phone and you can watch fights they had on recently or the classics they put up they have the 24/7 and ring life's too
I like having the physical copy in hand. I appreciate the box art, the special features (if any), its a collectors mindset. (of course im referring to movies). I'm a huge exploitation nerd, and nothing beats official releases.

I have a vast collection of fights on my external-HD but id much rather have a physical official copy in hand.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<