View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 01:45 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 26 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,767,625,253.27
Total Points: 16,851,892,848.43
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

the ppl who talk about how wearing certain colors makes you gay are the gayest ppl of all. if you are secure about your sexuality theres no need to worry about that ****, the ppl who do are either extremely insecure or closet cases.

incidently i seldom wear pink, but its bcuz i usually dont like pink clothes. not bcuz i think its gay or worry ppl will think im gay.